Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Nostalgic G's Trek Collection...



I recently got started organizing my boxes, storage bins, and closets full of Trek stuff.
I have one room dedicated to the collection right now, but its kind of small. Since I don't have a lot of space to display the entire collection I'm going to start rotating it every few months. Let's take a look at the current set up featuring new movie stuff, classics from Playmates 90s toy line, and some of the awesome Art Asylum offerings.






















































































Stay tuned for Pt. 2 coming soon featuring more action figures, the 12 inch figs, dioramas, playsets, books, movies, and even some Borg bubble bath...

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection, thank you for sharing!
    I especially like the Playmates figures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    There's more to come so stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a great collection, I really like how you have it displayed! Thanks for the peek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 3 inch minimates are the greatest minimates ever. Too bad they don't make them anymore. The smaller ones suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and that's only PART of your collection? Nice indeed! I've got my whole collection on display at once, but I really never went beyond the 5" Playmates '90s figures (and just the standard ones at that, not the "Transporter Series" or any of the fancy ones) and a dozen or so of the ships. Oh, and it's nice to know I wasn't the only one who took the figures out of their packaging to put them on display! ;-)

    -T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails