Thursday, April 16, 2009

Free Star Trek promo card



Rittenhouse Archives is sending out a free Star Trek promo card to everyone who registers on their site and sends in a self addressed stamped envelope. I did this about two weeks ago and my card just came in. I recommend you put in a protective card sleeve inside your envelope since my envelope was pretty beat up when it arrived, but the card was in perfect shape thanks to the sleeve. I was pretty sure I'd never get the free card since these type of offers are usually not guaranteed and if they do send out some promo cards its only a few and the offer runs out pretty quickly, but Rittenhouse came through on this. There should still be time to get yours so check out their website for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails