Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Future Begins: Part 1

With only a month to go until the moment we have all been waiting for, ads for Star Trek are quickly popping up all over town. In this new section I will try and feature some of the ads in my part of the world. I'll try and snap as many shots as I can until the movie opens.



Let's kick things of with this gigantic ad covering the side of an entire building right by the entrance to L.A.'s trendy shopping and dinning complex known as The Grove. This is a prime spot for an ad since The Grove is probably one of the hottest spots in town, nestled right between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. I'm glad Paramount is taking their Trek ad campaign seriously.

2 comments:

  1. That billboard is beautiful. I haven't purchased a movie poster since I was a kid, but I'm going to be picking up a copy of the one based on the billboard. I can't wait for this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I haven't seen a billboard for Star Trek since a large Florida station ran one for TNG that had Picard on it, back in the 90's.

    I actually stopped and took a photo of it beside the highway. Wasn't I pathetic, taking a picture of a billboard just because it had Star Trek on it?

    Oh, wait... no offense! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails